Up For Adoption | Become a Watcher | Contact
Welcome | FAQ | How to Adopt | Inventories | The Shop | Trading Post | Springs Calendar | Contests | | Customs | Affiliates | Member Services
Species | Creature Count | Breeding Info | Abilities Bank | Explorations | Expeditions
Update Posts One | Two | Three | Four
270115Would whoever stole the month of January please return it? Thank you.
So yeah, I don't know where January went, but it's kinda gone. I did mean to do many things for January, but as you already know, that didn't happen
I might have been eaten by flight rising
. So a small update to tell you what's going on behind the scenes. Sept/Nov/Jan Breedings
- I have all of the September Unlisted offspring done, they just haven't made it to my computer yet. I've done the calculations for the November season, but haven't started on the offspring. And I haven't even looked at January. Fire and Shadow Wrap-Up
- All of the pets that were bought with tokens are done but I haven't uploaded them yet. Maybe I will do that this weekend. January-mas
- So this is kinda stalled and I have run out of January. D: I have several rodents done with the markings, but I am at a loss as to how to distribute them. Any ideas?Unlisted Updates
- As I was working through the Unlisted offspring, I realized that a few of the Unlisted species could use a little work, so I hope to do that before next September.Format Updates
- I will be changing the watermark that sits on the pets to something smaller and a little more streamlined. The current format has served me well for four years, but it's time for a change. (holy shit the Springs is 4. When did that happen. How did that happen.)February
- Trading Season will open on the 1st (I will really try to remember to get the deviation up for that). I might do a small Valentine's Day event (not sure yet). And unfortunately I am going to forgo the Flag Day event this year (it might come up later) simply because of the number of outstanding customs I already have and the time that needs to go into putting it together. :c
Well, I had hoped to have a lot more done by now, but, uh, that didn't happen. Not exactly sure why. Anywho. I am officially on semester break now. Hopefully I can get the ball rolling and finish up with the September season before rolling into the November season. If I'm good, maybe I'll have them all up before the January breeding season. D:
Also have to work on the Fire and Shadow event prizes and a few customs banging around in my inbox.
I haven't forgotten about any of them!
Because I am still backed up, there will not be any Christmas events this year - I will instead push them back to our anniversary celebration that will happen mid January (hopefully).
Pester me with questions! Make me more intent on staying on this account more often. Cx
*barring four exams.
These two are still waiting for minimum entries. C: